Succeed. Improve. Transform
Find a new confidence
W5374 Co Rd B, Fond du Lac, WI 54937
Call: (920) 263-8742
About The Obstacle Course
The course is 11 lanes of obstacles and approximately 25+ obstacles of varying difficulty. Everything is “challenge by choice” so if you do not feel comfortable trying an obstacle, you don’t have to! This course is grass, NO MUD, so you won’t likely go away dirty unless it is raining or has been wet. There is also a nice 1/3 mile running loop, also mowed grass. The course is beautiful!
Ask About Family Rates and Groups
Credentials of Derek Toshner, Founder of TNT Fitness Results, LLC & 2019 Owner of TNT Adventure Obstacle Course
- Strong First Certified Instructor
- Senior SFG Instructor
- SFG 2, SFL, SFB
- CSCS – National Strength and Conditioning Association
- B.S. in Exercise and Sport Science (Fitness Emphasis) – Strength and Conditioning Concentration
- Secret Service Snatch Test Record Holder, present
- International Tactical Strength Challenge Elite Division Champion, Fall 2010 – Spring 2017
- Upper Mid-West CrossFit Challenge Champion, 2010, 2011
- World Trials competitor 400m hurdles, 2003 & 2005
- Olympic Trials competitor 400m hurdles, 2004
- UW-Oshkosh 400-meter and hurdles Coach, 2005-2006
- Strength and Conditioning Coach, Viterbo University, 2004
- Experience training hundreds of athletes and non-athletes to All-American/National Champion status and overall improved fitness.
- Five-time National Champion Track and Field
- Ten-time All-American Track and Field
- Performer of the Meet in running events, 2004 NCAA Track Championships
- NSCA Challenge Scholarship Recipient (One of only 14 in the USA)
- Verizon Wirless Scholar Athlete
- High School:
- State Runner-Up Track and Field
- State Runner-Up Wrestling
- WIAA Scholar Athlete
- 1st Team All-Conference Football
Schools, athletic teams, and corporations looking for fitness combined with fun and team-building have found the perfect venue at TNT Adventure Obstacle Course.
Obstacle Course Training
Are you training for an obstacle course or adventure race like Tough Mudder, Spartan Race, Warrior Dash, Savage Race, or looking for a great workout outdoors? Do you like a challenge? TNT Adventure, LLC might be the perfect outdoor “gym” for you!
TNT Adventure Obstacle Course is located on W5374 CR-B just south of Fond du Lac, east of Hwy 41 and on the right side of the road heading east. If you hit Kelley Creamery Ice Cream, you’ve gone too far! If you meant to go there, come by us and burn off the calories!
This course has no gimmiks–there is no mud, no shocking, smoke or fire, no freezing water, and no inflatable obstacles. Every obstacle is “challenge by choice”, meaning *you* get to decide how easy or tough the course will be for you. We have trained all ages–from the Girl Scouts at age 5, to the Army Reserve, to women and men in their 60’s!